Program Assistant at Akin Fadeyi Foundation (AFF)
The Akin Fadeyi Foundation (AFF) is a not-for-profit organization that works to combat corruption, tackle social injustice and promote integrity, transparency and accountability within Nigeria’s public and private sectors. Founded in 2016, the cornerstone of our work is using communications, media and technology to promote human and social capital in Nigeria and applying behavioral insights to the design and implementation of our various social justice initiatives to help combat corruption.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic programme assistant to provide programmatic support to the state office. In the role of Program Assistant, you will coordinate with the Program Officers to plan and implement the organization’s various projects.
- Ultimately, your goal will be to help provide programmatic and administrative assistance to the team.
- This is a full-time position that reports directly to the Program Manager.
Under the supervision of the Program Manager, the Programme Assistant will:
- Assist program staff in the design, implementation, monitoring and assessment of project activities;
- Conduct research and provide programmatic support to the various programmes;
- Review project plans and budgets;
- Work closely with program staff to ensure quality implementation of programs and monitor overall project level spending;
- Assist in the development of new program approaches that are linked to related services;
- Coordinate all administrative and logistical support services for the office;
- Write reports, proposals, concept notes, work plans and other documents as required;
- Draft petitions, contracts, policies and other legal instruments in liaison with the legal and communications officer;
- Provide logistics support for workshops and training;
- Other duties as necessary or as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Law, Development studies or any Social Sciences related field with at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- A Master’s Degree in a related field is an additional advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, demonstrate professional ethics and diplomacy at all times.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite applications.
- Passion to learn and develop new skills with a positive attitude to the assigned task.
- Ability to work and interact well with individuals (staff, volunteers and partners) from a variety of socioeconomic backgrounds in a culturally diverse environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter stating their suitability for this role to: email@example.com using “Last Name: Program Assistant Application” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 16th December, 2021.