Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Building and Construction > Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited Jobs for Business Development Officers
Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited Jobs for Business Development Officers
May 2, 2017, 11:22 AM
Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited - An indigenous construction company is seeking experienced professionals to urgently fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Business Development Officer Location: Abuja, Lagos Job Descriptions Specifically, the candidate will:
- Develop and implement efficient business development programmes for business growth;
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Develop necessary documentation needed to comply with the terms of the tender.
- Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Play a major role in the follow up and development of new business opportunities;
- Ability to respond to tenders and carry out sensitization activities and generate new leads in formal and informal sectors
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, guidance amongst other
- To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
- To define long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- Minimum of First Degree in Business Administration or Social Sciences or other relevant fields.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and relationship management skills.
- Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Negotiating and Analysis skills
- Minimum of 5 years Marketing/Business Development experience in related industry with strong leads that can be converted to income.
- Good knowledge sector will be an added advantage.
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
Application Deadline: 24th May, 2017.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts