Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > QA / QC Inspector at ASC Nigeria Limited
QA / QC Inspector at ASC Nigeria Limited
Jan 8, 2020, 12:19 PM
ASC Nigeria Limited is a member of the Onstream Group.
We are currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: QA / QC Inspector Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
- The successful candidate would be required to perform quality-related activities that will support the delivery of projects in line with the Clients specified project quality requirements through implementation of quality assurance processes, monitoring and control of the project activities for compliance with specifications and plans by contractors / subcontractors and staff.
- Assist in the development of Project Quality Management Plan (QMP), and where required inspection & Test Plan (ITP), Quality Control Procedures (QCP), at the relevant phases of the Department’s Projects, ensuring that requirements in tine with the Client’s Quality / Site Management System, along with relevant Quality Assurance requirements for the realisation of the Client’s quality objectives in projects.
- Plan, execute, report, track and close-out OMS audits, both on internal and external (contractors’) project related processes. Also, carry out construction Quality walkabouts on project sites; observe ongoing activities and processes for compliance with stated requirements. Correct any observed minor deficiencies and document and report serious ones for purpose of tracking, follow-up,and close-out to ensure asset construction to project specification.
- Support the quality-related interface activities of the Projects department with discipline Technical Authorities (TAs) in engineering and facilitate tests and inspection for the implementation of a robust platform of QAIQC in projects.
- Provide QNQC services to the Projects department to support delivery of projects according to plan; prepare and issue required periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly or as specified) work activity reports.
- Review quality of all materials at site and ensure compliance to all project specifications and quality and collaborate with department for all material procurement and maintain quality of materials.
- Conduct spot checks at project sites to ascertain compliance with approved work processes, documentation, inspection & test requirements, as prescribed in project Inspection & Test Plans (ITPs), Quality Control Procedures (QCP’s) and Quality Plan in order to deliver projects in accordance with contractual quality requirements.
- Participate in projects’ QA/QC interface meetings with Contractors for active and continuous coordination QA1QC related items, follow-up and closeout of issues arising from inspections, Construction Technical Queries (CTQ’s) and Non-Conformance Reports (NCR’s) to ensure that project quality requirements are adhered to by contractors to realise set company project objectives.
- Carry out review of Contractors project deliverables such as Procedures, Quality Plans, Inspection & Test Plan (ITP), Method Statement, ETQ, CTQ, NCR, etc, for alignment with the Client’s project requirements and expectations.
- Maintain database to log-in ETG, CTQ, NCR, TDR and audits across assigned project portfolios, ensure update of the database, track and report the status, ensure effective and timely close-out, using such company deployed tools such as livelink, Omnisafe etc to support the work process.
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.Sc.) in Mechanical, Electrical / Instrument and Civil Engineering. Additionally, successfully passed ISO 9001 and ISO Lead Assessor training are added advantage. For the Mechanical Candidates, CSWIP, CWIIAWS, NTIASNT training will also be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5-7 years post-graduation experience with at least4 years relevant experience in quality assurance and control in either project engineering or design activities in the oil and gas.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email. NoteApplication Deadline 17th January, 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interviews
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to outright disqualification of such candidate(s)
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts