QAQC Supervisor - Methods Performance in a Multinational Oil and Gas Company
Maventeq Systems Limited - Our client, a multinational Oil, and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: QAQC Supervisor - Methods Performance
- Ensuring that all Drilling & Wells and 3rd party equipment & materials for operations stored at the site are available on time, in proper working condition, and have passed the necessary QA/QC requirements
- Ensuring that all Drilling & Wells equipment is managed correctly (inspected, assembled, tested, properly stored...) at a storage location
- Ensures proper coordination of materials with other departments (Technical Logistics, Procurement, etc.).
- Provide reports regularly (daily / weekly) on HSE and Operational activities to the head of materials & QA/QC
- Liaises with Drilling & Wells teams, TechLog, relevant entities, and Contractors to ensure optimization of Management, Inspection, QA/QC, and well equipment preparation.
- Liaise with contractors and organize delivery and collection of equipment, to ensure optimal usage and value for money and avoid rental equipment to standby, misuse or damage.
- Works with other engineers and supervisors, shares experience and best practices, initiates and reviews documents, and provides constructive feedback.
- Maintain good communication with all entity's work locations to ensure smooth management of equipment and materials.
- Participate in the Company sharing of professional experience through REX
- Follows up on Preparation, Testing, and Loading of equipment & materials stored at the site for Drilling, Completion, and Intervention operations
- Prepare and implement storage, Inspection & Maintenance plans in line with Company and industry standards for Equipment and Material at the site: Short-, medium- and long-term storage
- Prepare and implement QA/QC (API Q2) plan and procedures in line with company and industry standards for the management of Equipment and Materials at the site before storage, during storage, and prior to issuance for operations.
- Has in-depth knowledge and experience in QA/QC and Inspection technologies, and techniques (MPI, DPT, UST, EC, etc.)
- Understand the application of various inspection standards & codes (API, ASTM, ASNT, etc) in defining rejection criteria after inspection
- Has good knowledge of all Drilling & Wells functions i.e., Drilling, Completions, Intervention, Well Integrity, and Fluids
- Candidates should possess a B.Eng qualification
- Initial formal education: Technician
- Good knowledge of Oil & Gas Material and equipment, QA/QC and Inspection procedures and Standards, Stock management, Materials handling, and Logistics
- Knowledge of relevant Regulatory Authorities and Agencies and associated actors in the Oil and Gas space in Nigeria and Internationally.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant technical experience with onshore and offshore Drilling / Well engineering roles
- Prior experience (desirable): Engineering / Operations / Inspection / Technical Audit roles
- Very Knowledgeable in drilling engineering/ operations, completion engineering, well interventions, and well integrity.
- Diversified scope of Equipment and Materials covering Drilling, Completion, Fluids, Intervention, and integrity activities across Floater and Non-floater operations (Onshore, Classic Offshore, and Deep Offshore).
- Service based at OBITE: Onshore Storage site situated in OML 58 with nearby Oil and Gas Production and Processing facilities with occasional meetings at Port Harcourt/ Onne / DW Lagos Offices to coordinate with Superintendents and Methods & Performance team.
- Equipment at the site is currently in the A-S-D (Active-Slow-Dead) spectrum and would demand optimal storage, inspection, and mobilization practices
- Work Regime: Rotation, 11 hours per day, 7 days per week, 28 days rotation.
- Manages and interfaces with multiple culturally and professionally transverse people including other métier, contractors, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who meet the job requirements will be contacted
Application Deadline 15th December, 2022.