Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Manufacturing / FMCG / Industrial > Quality and Control Officer Job Vacancy in a Packaging Company based in Ogun State
Quality and Control Officer Job Vacancy in a Packaging Company based in Ogun State
Apr 17, 2019, 9:07 PM
Ascentech Services Limited - Our client in the packaging industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Quality and Control Officer (Packaging Industry) Location: Ogun Requirements
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc in Chemistry/Microbiology
- Good knowledge of printing materials, inks, adhesive, poly film, material density.
- Trouble shooting skill.
- Good technical knowledge of shade matching, green bond testing, defects in printed, laminate and slitted materials.
- ISO standards 9001:2015
- Team working & Interpersonal Skills
- ideal Candidates should possess minimum 3 years experience in a packaging industry
- Required standards of quality parameters like Bond strength, Seal strength, COF value, Grammage testing, opacity testing etc.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts