Quality Assurance Intern at Taghini Foods
Oct 12, 2020, 11:08 PM
Taghini Foods is a traditional poultry processing Company based in Ibadan. We supply fresh and frozen poultry products to wholesalers, caterers and further processors, including products suitable for Halal customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Intern
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Internship
- We are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Intern to work with our Quality team at our Ibadan factory. This is an exciting opportunity to join our expanding organization.
- The successful candidate must be highly motivated, have a passion for quality, innovative, and able to work in a fast-paced growing food industry.
- Certify animals for slaughter.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures created to ensure the production of high-quality food-safe products.
- Encourage and enforce high quality standards from farm to fork that includes GMP and SOPs enforcement and ensure adherence to product quality specifications.
- Certify carcasses for further processing and sale.
- To help with all human resource related issues.
- To process internal course paperwork.
- To assist with the review of the Continuous Improvement Database.
- To assist in implementingmeasures to ensure accuracy and integrity of records and documentation.
- To assist in application of the Cores of Food safety and Quality in general operations.
- To assist in monitoring and evaluation of general operations.
- Give guideline to best safety practice.
- Review general operations with the Quality Assurance Officer.
- To assist in preparation of workable HACCP Plan.
- Research on modern practices.
- Collaborate with the marketing and technical team to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution frame-work and strategic plan on identified operational system.
- Other duties as assigned by the Managing Director and the Quality Assurance Officer.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and not more than 23 years.
- Current student actively pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in related field or recent graduate.
- OND / HND / BSc in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Food Science and Technology, Animal Science or its equivalent
- Must have a knowledge of food safety practices, Microsoft office suite especially Excel and Word.
- Must be hardworking and diligent.
- Have good command of English both written and oral.
- Must be a self-starter and have strong attention to details.
- Basic knowledge of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points plan is an advantage.
- 0 - 1 year Experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Taghini Foods is an equal opportunity employer. Hence, all candidates will be assessed based on their merit
Application Deadline 9th November, 2020.