Quality Assurance Manager at Progiant Media
Progiant Media is a Leading Digital Marketing Agency in Africa. Our goal is to help Businesses succeed and become Industry leaders in the very competitive Digital Market. We are an Agency you can trust! Our company is made up of Reliable, Responsive professionals who always deliver flawless Results with excellence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: CEO
- Responsible for maintaining customer experience, highlighting knowledge gaps and broken promises and increasing consistency in customer service across all channels by reporting on all violations and also highlighting the top performers
- Monitor and report on interactions across all channels (Calls inbound, outbound, chat, Social media wall/inbox, & Emails)
- Follow up on cases before they become Escalations with the Cases team and CC manager.
- Participate in the weekly review of quality metrics and report out impacting factors that need attention to drive improvement.
- Social Media Optimizations and OnBoarding Process
- Feedback on the spot to the management on urgent violations
- Collect samples for the operations/management on top issues or policies that need to be changed or updated.
- Audit and analyze the Contact Center Compliance issues.
- Brief weekly the Leaders with the gaps of their teams and their points of developments
- Distribute Tasks to Contractors
Efficiency & Effectiveness Measures:
- Reduction in customer turnover
- High net promoted scores from clients.
- Good Degree Qualification in any discipline
- Knowledge of Kaizen is added advantage
- Professional Certification an advantage
- 2 years experience making captivating designs
- A strong portfolio is paramount
- Good Analysis & Troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot
- Clear and concise communication
- Attention to detail.
- Personal Characteristics & Behaviour
- Active listening
Skills And Competencies:
- Social Media monitoring background is mandatory.
- Solution-oriented and proactive attitude
- Eager to work in a team environment and share knowhow – easily adapts to new situations and changes
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Not less than one year working as a Customer service Quality Assurance Specialist.
- High level of adaptability, flexibility, and effectiveness in handling multiple priorities simultaneously.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 11th January, 2022.