Quality Assurance Operations Specialist at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products. As we work in highly competitive markets, we need to be agile while balancing all interdependencies inside and outside our company. Next to a supply-driven business, our portfolio consists of many strong commercial brands all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Operations Specialist
Job ID: 44239
Category: Quality, Safety, Health & Environment
- We are recruiting for the Role of Quality Assurance Operations Specialist. The holder will deploy quality & food safety policy supporting the operation of the primary processes end to end.
- You will Advise operations and ensure the implementation and assurance of standards within the primary processes, in line with legislation and regulations, customer requirements and FoQus, to deliver safe and high quality products in order to meet quality results and to win in the market.
- Lead and support primary processes in an effective QA&FS issue management
- Lead in enhancing Q culture and awareness in operational environment
- Establish quality and food safety ownership
- Assure implémentation, exécution and maintenance QCP
- Execute and receive audits
- Assure effective hygiene and inspection rounds
- Assure handling of non-conforming product
- Establish batch sampling and testing plan (i.e control plan)
- Assure an effective Q-problem solving process.
- Establish and maintain QA&FS requirements
- Execute and review HACCP studies Assure QA&FS of pest control
- Assure QA&FS of process control
- Assure implementation, execution and maintenance of HACCP
What We Ask
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science and Technology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, or related field. Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of Experience in Quality Assurance (FMCG).
- Good communication and clear decision-making capabilities
- Change Management & influencing skills
- Adaptability to work throughout all organizational layers
- Critical in nature and a good team player
- Open-minded with willingness to collaborate in the value chain
- Demonstrates sound business ethics and shows consistency among principles, values and behaviors.
- Broad knowledge of the FrieslandCampina products and production processes.
- Experience in working in multi-functional groups and matrix organization
- Ability to work in a matrix organization with both functional and hierarchical reporting lines
- Contributes to continuous improvement and overall business objective within manufacturing and supply chain.
- Possess well-developed analytical skills and Result oriented
What We Offer
- We offer an attractive and inspiring work environment, a great learning opportunity where employees are motivated to develop themselves both professional and personally.
- This job also affords you an opportunity to operate in a dynamic, diverse working environment in which you will work with multidisciplinary teams including Manufacturing, Customer Supply Chain, Safety and Projects.
- You will also have an opportunity to be a part of the bigger picture of a transforming business.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply