Quality Control Officer at Colton Industries Limited
Colton Industries is a diversified group with interest in manufacturing, construction, technology transfer consultancy, ICT, Construction chemicals and intermediate industrial chemical.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Follow established quality control procedures to ensure that concrete mixes produced meet the customer's job-specific requirements.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of testing completed with results.
- Maintain lab area and equipment according to industry standard.
- Follow all company safety regulations and policies at all times.
- Follow all company environmental regulations and policies at all times.
- Represent company with professionalism and customer service in mind at all times.
- Conduct quality control testing on aggregate and concrete products including, but not limited to, field testing (slump, air content, unit weight, yield, cylinders, etc.), gradations on production
- aggregates, and lab work (compression testing and scheduling).
- Mix and test trial batches in advance of jobs within provided specifications.
- Test field cylinders in the lab using established quality control procedures, and accurately record results.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc Degree in Civil / Chemical Engineering
- Other qualifications may be considered based on attributes and experience.
- Good knowledge of the construction industry
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations with good communication skills
- Ability to drive and must be ready for extensive travel
- Excellent Reporting.
- Proven experience as a Quality Control Officer.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Can work with minimum supervision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th October, 2022.