Quality Control Officer at Jubaili Agrotec Limited
Oct 14, 2020, 10:08 PM
Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 in Nigeria, which acquired since then a leading position in the market. The company has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. Our vision is to be a leader in the agricultural sector. Our mission statement is “Let’s grow together”, growing hand in hand with our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer (Plastic)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Type: Full Time
Job Code: 20200007
- Review the quality of all materials in the factory and ensure compliance with the relevant department for all material procurement and maintain quality of materials.
- Ensure employees adhere to all quality standards and ensure compliance to the requirements of the quality manual.
- Manage all equipment and handle efficient storage of all hazardous materials and perform quality audits as per required schedule.
- Manage all work methods and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards.
- Assist in the review of vendors inspection procedures and personnel qualifications.
- Test Pack preparation and Final Handover documentation activities to ensure smooth handover.
- Conduct and organize QMS Internal/External audit and ensure close out of all Inspection and Audit Non- Conformities.
- Identify and manage Quality related risks that may impact the Technical Integrity of the manufacturing process.
- Coordinates the relevant Tracking Systems for correct identification of materials.
- Supervises equipment calibration management activities.
- Degree in any Engineering discipline and relevant professional certification.
- Minimum of 4 years cognate experience in Quality Control in a Plastic.
- Sampling, Testing, Analytical.
N100,000 - N200,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 14th October, 2020.