Quality Environment Health Safety Manager at Vitafoam Nigeria Plc
Vitafoam Nigeria PLC is Nigeria's leading manufacturer of flexible, reconstituted and rigid foam products. It has the largest foam manufacturing and distribution network which facilitates just-in-time delivery of its products throughout Nigeria. Incorporated on 4th August, 1962 and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978. Vitafoam's successful brands remain household names in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Environment Health Safety Manager
About the Job
- Quality Assurance (QA) aims to ensure that the product or service provided is fit for its purpose and meets customer expectations.
- The Quality Assurance Manager co-ordinates the activities required to meet this aim.
- OH&S – aims to ensure compliance with requirement of ISO 45001:2018 Standard
- Environment – aims to ensure compliance with requirement of ISO 14001:2015 Standard
- The Quality Assurance Manager monitors and advises on how the QMS - component of the QEOH&S IMS is performing, publishes data and reports regarding the company’s performance against set indicators.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory (legal) requirements.
- Maintain the corrective/preventive action program, inclusive of tracking status of open actions, receiving and reviewing responses, working with departments for timely completion and periodic reports and metrics.
- The Quality Assurance Manager liaise with managers and staff throughout the organization to ensure that the QA / QC system is functioning effectively.
- Ensure the maintenance and improvement of the company’s Quality, Environmental and OH & S Integrated Management System.
- Ensuring the integrity of the Organization’s QMS is maintained when changes to the QMS are planned and implemented
- Ensuring that the Organization’s QMS conforms to the requirement of ISO 9001
- Ensuring ISO 9001 required document and records are available and maintained
- Assessing suppliers’ and own company’s product specifications and customer requirements.
- Ensuring conformance to national and international standards and legislation.
- First Degree in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Sciences
- Minimum of 4 years relevant post graduate experience
- ISO Certified Auditor, HSE certification is important
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with "Quality Environment Health Safety Manager" as the subject.