Quality Surveillance Engineer - Civil at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Surveillance Engineer - Civil
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Review discipline Inspection and Test Plan (ITPs) and related Quality Control Plans.
- Attend daily site construction management meetings.
- Ensure that only the latest design documents (AFC) are used at the work site.
- Witness and monitor Contractor’s work activities, inspection and test in accordance with the approved Quality Plan, ITP, Quality Procedures etc.
- Monitor Contractor engineering fabrics (coatings, insulation, cladding, fireproofing etc.) technical requirements to ensure the engineering fabrics
- are installed to the highest quality requirements.
- Provide support for the resolution of Civil, Structural and Engineering fabrics (coatings, insulation, fireproofing etc.) technical queries raised by
- Contractor promptly and accurately.
- Monitor Contractor Completions Management process and verify reports, to support the Faultless Project Delivery Program.
- Ensure all inspection steps on the ITP are carried out by the Contractor.
- Review and sign Contractor Inspection and Test Reports on behalf of Company.
- Prepare and issue weekly summary reports based of the site quality surveillance activities.
- Escalate any observed nonconformances to Senior Quality Surveillance Engineer for review and action.
- Review the resolution of field NCR action items
- B.Sc. / B.Eng. in the required Engineering discipline (Civil Engineering) or its equivalent.
- A minimum of 7 years’ postgraduation experience, out of which 45years must have been spent on a similar position in the oil and gas sector.
- Good knowledge of best engineering practices, DEPs and International codes & standards.
- Proficiency in the use of basic MS Office computer applications
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 18th February, 2022.