R&D Chemist at Fadac Resources and Services
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client, a large consumer durable distribution conglomerate with more than 3000+ trade partners across the country. Her business model goes beyond fulfillment to provide our customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and service efficiency.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: R&D Chemist
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Colour Matching
- New product development
- Quality control
- Checking machines properly when grade change
- Inspection of inward raw material
- Inspection of outward material
- Maintain machine parameters
- Reuse rejection material properly
- Maintain running production quality
- Maintain all lab equipment
- Coordinate with plant employees
- Record all data.
- B.Sc Chemistry / CIPET Graduate or Diploma
- Should possess at least 3-5 years’ experience in Color Masterbatch industry Polymers and additives testing
- Technical expertise to understand design, modification of design, develop new products.
- Good expertise of safety and wealthy environment, hygienic workplace, manpower control, wastage control and improve quantity and quality.
- Good experience in processing of LDPE/ PP/ LLDPE/ pigments/ TIO2/CACO3/ Additives
- Knowledge of effect use of spectrophotometer is a must
- Lab Blown Film Line
- Two Roll Mill
- Hydraulic Press
- Melt Flow Index
- Hot Air Oven
- Muffle Furnace
- Moisture Analyzer
- Opacity Apparatus
- Gelimix Compounder
- Filter Test Machine
- Lab Injection Molding
- Digital Weigh Balance
How to Apply
Interetsed and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.