Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Recent Job at Karis & Sazii Limited for a Brand Strategist/ Copy Writer
Recent Job at Karis & Sazii Limited for a Brand Strategist/ Copy Writer
Apr 16, 2019, 9:09 PM
Karis & Sazii Limited is a Vibrant, Experienced and Creative integrated marketing communications outfit. We have a novelty of contagious ideas to capture our target audience and we ensure that the quality of our productions meet world standards. We have a knack for details, and our mission is to use world class strategies and adopt standard principles to achieve a measurable result by building a passionate and highly motivated human resource to power the vision. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Strategist/ Copy Writer Location: Lagos Candidate Job Description
- Liaising with clients and interpreting their briefs to the creative team;
- Find strategic ways to further enhance the branding of a product or service, as well as develop a marketing plan through analysis of current market data and trends.
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar;
- Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative team, account team or clients;
- Monitoring and overseeing the effectiveness of advertising campaigns through the production stage to completion, updating and amending campaigns according to feedback
- Working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines;
- Casting actors for TV and radio work and listening to voice tapes;
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends;
- Writing reports.
- Developing creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the creative team;
- Writing and develop catchy, clear, persuasive, original copy that sells every client's products or services.
- Presenting ideas to colleagues and clients;
- Use big picture thinking, storytelling, insights, criteria development tools and synthesis in the development of agreed-upon end-goals.
- Familiarising yourselves with our clients' products and services, the target audience and their competitors' activities;
- Contribute ideas for new business and current clients' ad strategies.
- Exeperience: 4 years and above in Agency work experience
- Gender: Male
- Age Range: 30yrs – 40yrs
- The ability to write good, clear copy in a variety of styles with accurate spelling and grammar;
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills;
- The resilience to accept criticism of your work;
- Commercial awareness with the ability to understand the target audience;
- An interest in popular culture, new trends and styles;
- Good research skills;
- Logic, creativity and imagination;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Self-motivation, flexibility, stamina and the ability to adapt;
- Confidence, enthusiasm and determination;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Administrative, IT and proofreading skills.
- Need to be forward-thinking to anticipate future trends and success of a product or service and be detail oriented, as well as be familiar with statistics and research analysis.
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2019.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts