Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Recent Job Vacancies at MainOne Cable, 29th May, 2019
Recent Job Vacancies at MainOne Cable, 29th May, 2019
May 29, 2019, 3:28 PM
MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Credit Control Manager Location: Lagos Department: Finance Job Type: Permanent Responsibilities
- The Credit Control Manager will manage the team responsible for following up with outstanding invoice.
- He or she will also play a vital role in the cash flow of the organization and ensure that credit given to customers is monitored and effectively controlled in MainOne.
- Chase debtors via telephone and email.
- Allocate payments in accordance with customer remittances.
- Process and generate reminder letters and monthly statements.
- Liaise with Sales and Accounts Receivable teams to resolve outstanding queries.
- Ensure that all major accounts work in agreement to cash cycle.
- Update daily and month end reports and account reconciliations.
- Investigate and resolve queries relating to non-payment of invoices.
- Working to meet up strict monthly and annually collections targets.
- Generate analysis and cash collection reports.
- Full administration of the credit policy.
- Chase Customers on WHT credit notes.
- Rate new and existing customers based on the provisions of the credit policy.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting.
- Professional qualification in Accounting preferably ACCA/ICAN.
- MBA is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Problem Solving skill.
- Relationship Management.
- 5 - 7 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to work under minimal or no supervision.
- Attention to details.
- Ability and willingness to work long and odd hours.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- The Tax Analyst will also be the Financial Planner & Tax Adviser in Tax Compliance and Planning for the Group and subsidiaries.
- He or she will ensure increase in tax optimization and compliance with the provisions of the tax laws.
- Tax planning to ensure optimal tax positions.
- Ensure compliance with CIT, PAYE/PIT, VAT, WHT, CGT and other taxes in all countries within Main One Group operations.
- Provide advice and updates on current tax and Transfer Pricing laws and regulations.
- Liaise with tax authorities and advisers across all jurisdictions with a view to comply with all tax laws and regulations, and resolve tax audit issues, where applicable.
- Evaluate tax implications on transactions to optimize taxes and comply with Transfer Pricing issues across the Group.
- Evaluate and advise on Inter-Company transactions.
- Provide tax advice on new projects.
- Ensure achievement of optimal Effective Tax Rate (ETR) in all subsidiaries.
- Review Periodic tax compliance and make recommendations for improving tax practices within the Group.
- Bachelor's degree in Business (Finance, Accounting, or similar) required; ACA/ACCA and/ACIT preferred.
- 2-4 years’ experience in Tax Compliance and Planning.
- Advanced Excel and Word skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective time management skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge in Direct and Indirect tax laws.
- Knowledge in Transfer Pricing principles and guidelines
- Understanding of Double Tax Treaties and tax implications of cross-border transactions.
- Skilled in liaising with Federal and State tax authorities to resolve tax audits and queries.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently to meet critical deadlines.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts