Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Recent Job Vacancies at WACOT Limited
Recent Job Vacancies at WACOT Limited
Apr 26, 2018, 3:24 PM
WACOT Limited is a part of TGI Group. Our business includes but are not limited to rice milling, soya milling, production of fertilizer and other agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are exported to Asia and Europe, trade in grains such as maize, sorghum and groundnuts. We currently support the production of soya, rice, sesame, cotton, and maize as part of our out-growers initiative. WACOT has several MOU's in place to aid its contribution to the fastest growing Nigerian sector- agriculture. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below: Job Title: Security Coordinator Location: Sagamu, Ogun Employment type: Permanent contract Job Description
- We seek a Security Coordinator to be based in Sagamu to be responsible for the safety and security of all assets.
- Developing and implementing security policies, protocols and procedures
- Controlling budgets for security operations and monitor expenses
- Recruiting, training and supervising security officers and guards
- Review reports on incidents and breaches
- Investigate and resolve issues
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
- Excellent surveillance and emergency response skills
- Strong commitment to security rules
- Knowledge of all hazards and threats to safety
- Leadership skills
- Proven experience as security manager or similar position
- Experience in reporting and emergency response planning
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed and reliable
- Bachelor's or HND from a reputable institution.
- We seek an HSE Coordinator to be based in Sagamu to contribute to formulation of HSE policies and coordinate their implementation.
- Develop safety management policies and programmes
- Coordinate training programs
- Investigate workplace incidents
- Prepare reports
- Perform HSE risk management and occupational safety risk assessment.
- Liaise and relate with regulatory bodies
- HSE performance monitoring, analysis and reporting
- Project HSE management.
- Bachelor Degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent with NEBOSH certification
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Health, Safety and Environment
- Comprehensive understanding of HSE
- Risk management and risk assessment skills.
- Proficient in using microsoft packages (word, excel. Powerpoint, outlook)
- Knowledge of applicable government hse regulations in the food industry
- Self-motivated with strong communications skills
- Influencing and persuasion skills.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts