Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Recent Vacancies at C & I Leasing Plc, 25th September, 2019
Recent Vacancies at C & I Leasing Plc, 25th September, 2019
Sep 25, 2019, 11:30 AM
C & I Leasing Plc was incorporated in 1990 as a limited liability company and was subsequently licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a finance company, to provide amongst other services, operating and finance leases. The company has since grown to be one of the largest equipment leasing and rentals company in Nigeria with 2016 revenues of N17 billion, a staff strength of over 5,500 people and subsidiaries in Nigeria, United Arab Emirates and Ghana. The company also has three main business lines namely; Fleet Management, Personnel & Business Process Outsourcing and the Marine business. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Representative Location: Lagos Job Type: Contract Job Description
- We are looking for a motivated and results-driven Sales Officer to join our client in the Financial Sector.
- Candidates would be responsible for calling prospective customers, explaining our product,and guiding them through the process.
- We are seeking a candidate who is persuasive, energetic, and ready to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated, driven attitude
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation.
- HND and Bachelor's Degree,
- 2 years relevant experience is sufficient.
- Age Limit is 35 years.
- Up selling and cross-selling insurance products.
- Ensuring that best customer service is delivered by the department;
- Source and meeting customer referrals
- Handling administrative issues relating to the role
- Assisting the insurance manager in day to day tasks
- Taking care of administrative issues
- Handling customer inquiries and performing several other tasks.
- Salary Range: N50,000.00 to N100,000.00 monthly.
- Robust commission on target.
- Free Medical insurance.
- We are looking for a dedicated and reliable inventory manager to join our company.Your chief goal will be to monitor and report on our company’s inventory levels.You will be responsible for developing inventory tracking systems, reviewing levels of supplies, ordering new materials and performing a daily analysis.
- A successful inventory Team Lead is a trustworthy professional with outstanding record-keeping and analytical abilities.The selected candidate will demonstrate excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to interpret and analyze large amounts of data.
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria but will be required to travel across the Nigerian region in the course of duty.
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it’s ready for shipment.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Analyze different suppliers to obtain the best cost-effective deals.
- Recruit and train new employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts