Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Recent Vacancies at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
Recent Vacancies at Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited
Jul 2, 2019, 11:21 AM
Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited is a major player in the Agro-Allied industry in Nigeria. We operate in 4 states in Nigeria namely, Ondo, Ogun, Delta and Edo states. We belong to a West Africa group called SIFCA, headquartered in Ivory Coast. As a result of expansion we urgently require a very qualified candidate to fill the position below: Job Title: Nursing Manager (Matron) Location: Delta State Responsibilities
- To oversee, manage and administer clinical responsibilities in the clinic.
- To also ensure provision of qualitative and effective medical care for all staff and their dependents.
- Adequate supervision of all clinic staff
- BNSC/RN/RM with a valid license from the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria covering till 2020 with minimum of 6 years post qualifications experience, specifically in a standard hospital or a reputable medical outfit.
- The candidate must be smart, diligent, hardworking, responsible and reliable. In addition, must have good human relation skills with empathy,
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel and ability to manage people and time.
- To assist the budget controller on responsibilities of the unit, and also stand-in in his absence.
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Accounting
- 7 years cognate experience with at least 4 years of similar role in a well-established organization
- Must be ICAN qualified
- Must have knowledge of budget preparation/development
- Ability to monitor budget execution
- Expert in the use of Excel, PowerPoint & ERP
- Must have excellent analytical ability
- High level of Integrity
- High level of confidentiality
- Good team Player
- Attention to details
- Presentation and communication skills
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts