Receptionist at Airtrace Solutions Limited
Airtrace Solutions Limited - We also specialize in the Lease of Mining and Marine Heavy Equipment such as Cranes, Excavators, Tug boats, Low bed trucks, Bulldozers, Forklifts, Compactors, etc. Our headquarters is located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Attend to clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices
- Handle Basic Accounting need.
- Make travel arrangements and schedule meetings.
- Answer telephone calls and take messages or forward calls
- Schedule and confirm appointments and maintain event calendars
- Check visitors in and direct or escort them to specific destinations
- Inform other employees of visitors' arrivals or cancellations
- Enter customer data and send correspondence
- Copy, file, and maintain paper or electronic documents and records
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Deal with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, or face-to-face
- Complete procedures when Clients arrive and leave
- Prepare bills and take payments
- Take and pass on messages to Clients
- Deal with special requests from Clients
- Deal with complaints or problems
- Possess relevant qualifications with experience.
Top skills & Proficiencies:
- Customer Service
- Proficient in MS Office(Word, Excel)
- Tech Savvy
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Telephone Skills
- Customer Focus
- Handle Pressure
- Supply Management
- Problem Solving Skills
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Interpersonal Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th December, 2021.