Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Receptionist at Karrabo Financial Solutions
Receptionist at Karrabo Financial Solutions
Mar 15, 2020, 3:44 PM
Karrabo Financial Solutions is a leading Financial Technology Company with Head office located at 74 Oduduwa Crescent, G.R.A Ikeja Lagos. Karrabo, incorporated with the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria is positioned to deliver innovative solutions to meet variety of customer needs in the Payments and Agent banking space.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Receptionist Location: Lagos Job Type: Full Time
- We partner with organisations who are users of our software. We are looking for resourceful, vibrant purpose-driven professionals with customer service skills that will initiate growth of the organisation as well as provide support to users of our various solutions in a manner that maintains our tradition of high level of excellent service delivery that improves merchant satisfaction, customer retention as well as profit maximisation.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Welcome and attend to guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them to various department
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies, equipment and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Minimum educational qualification acceptable, OND
- Proven experience as front desk representative relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organisational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
What We Offer
- Working with a highly- motivated team
- Casual work environment, rewards and recognition
- Investment in growing your career
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. Application Deadline 31st March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts