Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Receptionist in a Law firm in Lagos
Receptionist in a Law firm in Lagos
Jun 6, 2020, 12:39 AM
Fadac Resources and Services - Our client, a fast-growing Law firm with its office in Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist Location: Ikeja, Lagos Job Type: Full time Industry: Legal
- We are looking for a Receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office.
- You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, taking notes and making travel plans.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- OND minimum or bachelor's degree in related field.
- Work Experience: 0-1 year
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field.
- Consistent, professional dress and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to applyApplication Deadline 30th June, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts