Recovery Officer (Rivers) at Creditville Nigeria imited
Creditville has evolved into a proprietary fintech firm offering a variety of services (loans, leases, finance, investment, asset management, banking, foreign exchange, and real estate) from its headquarters in the heart of Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Through our specialized subsidiaries, we have developed and continue to deploy the use of digital technologies and innovations to support, enable, and provide alternatives to traditional banking, financial, and investment services. Our experience and capabilities in providing our services are bolstered by our Board of Directors and Management professionals, who have a combined experience of more than three decades in the provision of financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work closely with Branch Managers and Sales Officers to execute recovery techniques and strategies.
- Achieve a target of bad debt recovery including non-performing and written-off loans of the branches.
- Follow up closely with the targeted loan defaulters and conduct assessment of their repayment commitment, reason of default, and alternative source of collection.
- Brainstorm and develop necessary solutions to challenges, procedure, legal implication and court proceeding.
- Improve respective branch efficiency in loan recovery through daily monitoring of the movement of overdue portfolio and collection activity of each account officer.
- Lead and mentor team members assigned to you.
- Advise team members on appropriate recovery techniques to be adopted for each peculiar situation as the need arises.
- Perform other tasks required by the line manager.
- HND or B.Sc. in any field from a credited tertiary institution.
- Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as recovery officer
- Knowledge of relevant legal requirements
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 1st October, 2023.