Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Recruitment at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Recruitment at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
May 2, 2017, 11:22 AM
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that, promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNI currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the vacant position below: Job Title: Technical Officer - PCT Location: Edo, Ogun Contract Type: Full term Job Description
- The Technical Officer-PCT will provide technical support to implement high quality care and support activities with primary focus on clinical management of HIV/AIDS and Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission of HIV/AIDS.
- S/He will provide ongoing technical assistance in HIV/AIDS clinical management including management of opportunistic infections and PMTCT capacity building to all facilities, benefiting from the program.
- S/He will work with the technical advisor, SPDC, facility staff and other relevant AHNi staff to adapt and disseminate guidelines, tools and procedures that will support the achievement of quality service delivery.
- MBBS/MPH with 1 - 3 years experience in clinical care with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of anti-retroviral therapy in resource constraint settings.
- Postgraduate degree in Public Health is desirable.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOS will be an added advantage
- The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance and. Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3 - 5 years relevant experience
- Good demonstration of sound work ethics, multi-cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Fluency in English, strong writing and presentation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and knowledge in office administration, essentials of documentation filing, document racking and itinerary management is very essential
- Excellent computer skills;
- The Contracts & Grants Assistant Under the direction of the Senior Contracts & Grants Officer, the C&G Assistant shall provide support in the administration and tracking of contracts, grants, task orders cooperative agreements
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3 - 5 years relevant experience.
- Good working knowledge of donor contracts and grants regulations is essential.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
- Masters degree in Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 1 - 3 years relevant experience.
- Experience must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above
- Assistant Technical Officer. Lab. Services will assist the Technical Officer (Lab. Services) in providing technical support and implement high quality laboratory services on the SIDHAS Project.
- BS in Laboratory services or related filed with 3-5 years post national youth service experience and minimum of 2 years in provision of laboratory support for HIV/AIDS.
- Knowledge of comprehensive laboratory procedures, diagnosis and management related to HIV/AIDS care and treatment is required.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs is highly desirable
- The Technical Officer-M&E will under the supervision of the M&E Manager and relevant technical leads will be responsible for the Implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities for the state offices working with others in the state office and local implementing partners to ensure that state monitoring and evaluation activities are appropriate and meet the donor and project’s M&E needs.
- MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 1 to 3 years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT and anti retroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings.
- Or BS/BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and evaluation or in relevant degree with 5 to7 years relevant experience in monitoring and with a sound understanding
- Or MPH or MS/MA in relevant degree with 3 to S years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable
- AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org for Technical Officer - PCT Position
- AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org for Executive Administrative Assistant and Contracts & Grants Assistant Positions
- AHNi-LabJobs@ahnigeria.org for Assistant Technical Officer Laboratory Services Position
- AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org for Technical Officer - M&E Position
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts