Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Oil and Gas > Recruitment at Schlumberger For Completions Supervisor - Sand Management
Recruitment at Schlumberger For Completions Supervisor - Sand Management
Mar 29, 2019, 10:10 AM
Schlumberger is the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry's most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Completions Supervisor - Sand Management Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers Details
- The Sand Management Completions Supervisor is capable of performing standalone operations at the wellsite, is an expert in the service delivery process and is responsible for leading his/her crew.
- He/ She reports to the Product & Service Delivery Manager.
- Successful candidates are easily adaptable to field conditions (rig environment, offshore/ land), are able to collaborate and work effectively in teams. Has a strong commitment to Safety, Quality, efficiency and is focused on performance.
- Performs in the role of a mentor to Field Specialists and Field Engineers
- Liaises with the Client on location and assists in troubleshooting.
- Ensures installation procedures are followed without compromising safety.
- Leads Sand Control gravel pack Completion Installations
- Focal point for communication with the client at the wellsite
- Running/ retrieving Lower completion packers
- Participates/ Leads the job preparation process in accordance with Schlumberger or client specific Quality Plans.
- Submits accurate and timely paper work, inclusive of job reports and captures any lessons learned.
- Bachelor of Engineering, related science or equivalent company experience.
- At least five years’ experience in a Completions métier including Cased hole sand control tools and equipment with specialty in Cased hole gravel pack operations.
- Essential pre-requisite is to have experience running and retrieving Hydraulic set packers, gravel pack screens. If applying, please provide detail on the Sand control Project and installations you have been involved in.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts