Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Recruitment at Sterling Resources
Recruitment at Sterling Resources
Mar 9, 2020, 5:41 PM
Sterling Resources is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager Location: Lagos
Job DescriptionApplication Deadline 20th March, 2020.
- To assist in the preparation of the regional sales plan.
- To constantly monitor the market trend with a view to maintaining and increasing the Company's share of the market in the assigned territory.
- Collate and report on competitive activities in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for recommending and coordinating in-store specific promotions.
- Assist in the management and coordination of regional trade shows and events.
- Ensure effective implementation of distributors outlets visibility in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for the implementation of company's sales objectives in the assigned territory.
- Ensure every pre-assigned sales target is met each month.
- Manage the sales process and close every sale with potential customers.
- Responsible for effective distribution of Company's products in the assigned territory.
- Responsible for test market of new products and exploit their market potentials to the fullest in the assigned territory.
Job Title: Office Assistant Location: Lagos
- Maintaining office equipment as needed
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Keeping supply inventories monitored.
- Organize office and assist managers in day-day activities
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Understanding of office management procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Strictly for candidates who have SSCE and live around Ikeja, Egbeda, Ogba, Oshodi and Agege axis.
- Experience as an Office Assistant will be an added advantage
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted. Application Deadline 13th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts