Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Recruitment for a Front Desk Receptionist at Alan & Grant
Recruitment for a Front Desk Receptionist at Alan & Grant
Aug 5, 2019, 11:11 PM
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Front Desk Receptionist Zip/Postal Code: 0000 Location: Lagos Industry: Hospitality Job Type: Full time Roles & Responsibilities
- Welcome visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintain a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Post receipts and invoices into customer accounts on POS and accounting software.
- Maintain hotel rooms occupancy charts.
- Create and update membership records and databases and submit timely report as assigned.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Assist the Operations Assistant with managing event calendar/work agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the management team.
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Take customers food, drinks and events orders as assigned.
- BSc/BA in Accounting or Business Administration or Financial related discipline is preferred.
- Work Experience: 1-3 years
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Excel; knowledge of accounting software is an advantage.
- Experience in working with expats or in an international organization will be an advantage.
- Previous experience as receptionist, office administrator, office assistant in the hospitality space is required.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts