Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Recruitment for Field Officers in a Microfinance Bank based in Lagos
Recruitment for Field Officers in a Microfinance Bank based in Lagos
Mar 18, 2020, 1:04 AM
Workforce Group - Our client, a Microfinance bank is urgently in need of aggressive candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Officer Location: Lagos Grade: Officer 1, 2 and 3 Function: Sales / Marketing Industry: Banking
- Identify and understand the need of the Customer.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals.
- Cross-sell opportunities identified should be referred to the Direct Sales Manager.
- Ensure accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the Customer.
- Ensure timely processing of all initiated Customer transactions, with specific emphasis on account opening and cheque book issuance.
- Update call memo on a daily basis.
- Ensure assigned sales target and budgets are met.
- Ensure Customer profile falls within focus segment i.e. Blue, Silver or SME.
- Sell the Banks Products proactively to new / prospective customers.
- Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity document, business registration documents etc.
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager.
- Participate in weekly / monthly sales performance review meetings.
- Participate in tactical sales / marketing activities.
- Not more than 29 years.
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience.
- SSCE / OND / HND / B.Sc
- Experience in micro finance or commercial bank will be an advantage.
- Excellent communications and analytical skill.
- Good interpersonal skills, Strong Selling Skills and Street smart
- Full time or part time qualification in marketing will be an advantage.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply Note: Qualified candidates would be considered if they are resident in any of the following locations in Lagos Island, Ikeja, Egbeda, Oshodi, Mushin, Agbado Kola, Aspada, Ipaja, Ayobo, Ikotun, Odungunayan, and IgbosereApplication Deadline 31st March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts