Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answers
End Police brutality in Nigeria. #EndSARSJobs > Business and Finance > Recruitment for Teller Intern at FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited
Recruitment for Teller Intern at FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited
Oct 29, 2019, 11:23 PM
FINCA is a leading international Microfinance Institution offering financial services and products to small scale businesses that have been turned down by traditional banks, so that these businesses can start, grow, and diversify with resulting increases in family income, nutrition, employment and well-being. FINCA pioneered the "Village Banking method of credit delivery, now used by hundreds of organizations worldwide. Our programs reach low-income people in more diverse countries than any other microfinance provider. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Teller Intern Location: Owerri , Imo Department: Banking Service Job Description
- FINCA Nigeria recruits interns (one year industrial attachment students) for Teller position. The Teller Intern position reports to the Branch Operations Supervisor and the Head Teller and will be responsible with collection of customer’s deposits and pay out of customer’s withdrawal and delivering superior customer experience in the process.
- Provide warmth reception to all customer that enters the bank.
- Provide required information on all FINCA products and services to customers
- Direct customers to the relevant officers/offices.
- Process customer’s transaction (deposits and withdrawals) in a timely and effective manner. Ensuring zero error.
- Handle customer’s complaints and queries promptly and escalate if need be.
- Ensures an orderly banking hall, where customers queues properly.
- National Diploma in related field or Placement for National Diploma One year Industrial Attachment.
- Fluency in English Language required; Igbo Language proficiency will be beneficial.
- Proficiency with computer and Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good with figures and handling of cash.
- Ethics: Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspire the trust of others; Upholds organizational values
- Quantity: Meets productivity standards; Completes work in a timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Attendance/Punctually: Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Problem Solving: Identify and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Oral Communication: Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations listens and gets clarification, responds well to questions.
- Organizational Support: Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Planning and Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time effectively.
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibilities for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Effective in communication.
- Willingness to work in any of FINCA Nigeria location.
- Candidate must demonstrate strong organizational skills and ability to handle cash effectively.
- Strong fit to FINCA’s desired corporate culture and values; and commitment to promoting FINCA’s Mission and Values.
- Particularly, candidate must demonstrate high transparency and integrity.
- Willingness to work in any of FINCA location in Imo State.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts