Recruitment & HR Coordinator at MANO Africa
MANO Africa is Africa's first Integrated Grocery E-shop with your local flair. We are the next generation of eCommerce, pioneering ultrafast grocery delivery in Africa by combining sophisticated technology with quick commerce, and with a promise to deliver our customers' orders within 30 minutes. We boast of a sophisticated and strong network of riders as they are the lifeline of our business and they make it possible to deliver groceries to our customers ultrafast and efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Recruitment and HR Coordinator
- We are looking for an efficient Recruitment & Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to undertake a variety of HR administrative duties.
- You will facilitate daily people functions like keeping track of employees’ records and supporting the recruitment process.
- Your role, also, involves performing tasks with a focus to grow our company’s talent pipeline and improve our sourcing tactics.
- The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities.
- He or She will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of recruitment activities, HR projects and operations.
- Own all recruitment and onboarding efforts.
- Source diverse candidates who are both technically excellent and exceptional culture fits.
- Build and carry out interviews with candidates as part of the screening and final interview process.
- Ensure potential hires see and experience the Mano culture during the hiring process.
- Source for talents and build an active talent pool.
- Headhunt for strategic positions and leverage internal referrals to hire new talents.
- Manage new hires integration programs and other resources in support of the onboarding process.
- Monitor innovative and creative ways to integrate new employees in the organization.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and business leaders.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the recruitment & onboarding process.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (personal information, leave, confirmation, turnover rates etc.) and ensure all employment requirements are met.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda.
- Perform orientations, onboarding, and update records with new hires.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or other related discipline required.
- 3+ years of experience as a recruiter within the retail space, startup or a similar industry
- Inquisitive, flexible, and adaptable
- Have experience using Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Strong documentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized and skilled in prioritizing multiple projects
- Should be self-disciplined, highly motivated, and able to work independently
- Should be good at always maintaining confidentiality and integrity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply