Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Recruitment in a Fast-Growing Indigenous Conglomerate
Recruitment in a Fast-Growing Indigenous Conglomerate
Mar 10, 2020, 5:11 PM
A fast-growing indigenous conglomerate with interest in oil and gas, export, dredging, and construction is in the process of opening its investment management office in Asaba, Delta State and will be recruiting qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Manager Location: Asaba, Delta
- The candidate must be computer literate and should have a good first degree or HND with not less than 10 years of working experience in a commercial environment. Possession of MBA or a professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- The successful candidate is expected to prepare the standard operating manuals for the business, handle the day to day running of the investment office, supervise the various strategic business units, supervise budget preparation and monitoring, ensure adequate controls are in place and handle staff matters.
Job Title: Accountant Location: Asaba, Delta
- The candidate must be computer literate and should possess a good first degree or HND in Accounting, Banking, and Finance or Social Sciences.
- In addition, the ideal candidate must be a professionally qualified Accountant with not less than 5 years post qualification experience in a successful commercial environment
- The successful candidate will keep the book of accounts, prepare all the necessary financial reports, manage the banking relationships, handle regulatory compliance matters, liaise with external auditors, and prepare cash flow projections for the business.
Job Title: Information Technology Officer Location: Asaba, Delta
- The candidate should have a good first degree or HND in Computer Science / Information Technology with not less than 3 years of post-graduation experience.
- Professional IT certification will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Admin / Human Resources Officer Location: Asaba, Delta
- The candidate should have a good first degree or HND with not less than 3 years working experience in a similar role.
- Membership of a relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Receptionist Location: Asaba, Delta
- The candidates should possess a good first degree or HND with not less than 2 years post qualification experience.
Job Title: Driver Location: Asaba, Delta
- Applicants must possess a good West African School Certificate (WASC) or General Certificate for Education (GCE) and a valid driving license with not less than 2 years driving experience.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the "Job Title" as the subject of your mail. Or The Advertiser, P.O.Box 42, Asaba, Delta State.Application Deadline 17th March, 2020.
- Applications must include two verifiable referees.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts