Recruitment Specialist at Planet Partners
Planet Partners is a consulting and communication agency in Nigeria. The agency has been operation and offers experienced and knowledgeable consultants, as well as effective and creative communication tools. As a partner in business, Planet Partners provides expertise and services in three main fields: PR Strategy & Consulting, Crisis Management, Communication
We support clients in the following endeavours: providing creative communication solutions tailored to their current business and communication needs; acting as an advisor throughout the entire process of planning and implementing marketing communication, starting from analyses and communication audits, through brand strategy and communication plans, to the implementation of all stages; developing communication procedures and advising clients in crisis situations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Specialist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Recruitment Specialist to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires.
- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Host and participate in job fairs
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Team spirit.
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Monster and Indeed
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Github and Stack Overflow
N55,000 - N95,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th January, 2022.