Recruitment Specialist, South West at Pavilion Technology Limited
Pavilion Technology provides end-to-end vertical technology, security infrastructure solutions, smart data platforms, and manned security options for businesses.
We are dedicated to ensuring your safety by combining unmatched expertise and skill to design and implement protection solutions that create a secure customer experience, foster business security reinvention, streamline operational excellence, and deliver trust and compliance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Specialist, South West
Employment Type: Full-time
The ideal candidate will:
- Develop Security Operatives’ recruitment strategy to meet current and future needs
- Source and reach out to qualified candidates for Security Operative roles
- Serve as a go-between for candidates and hiring managers
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles
- Ensure adequate documentation of candidates before onboarding.
- Coordinate the end-to-end hiring process
- Build and report on monthly, quarterly, and annual hiring plans
Requirements / Skills
Candidate must have:
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, or relevant field
- At least 5 years work experience.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Professional certificate will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques
- A good understanding of security operatives’ recruitment is essential
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Personal Effectiveness
- Analytical skill
- Supervisory skill.
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Team spirit
- Attention to details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 9th December, 2022.