Recruitment / Training Officer at Beebeejump International Limited
Beebeejump is a Renewable Solar Energy company specialized in providing efficient and affordable electricity at different scale. We meet the electricity needs of household and all strata of businesses through our Pay as you go structure, improving quality of life and providing access to 24/7 electricity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment / Training Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting adsand managing the hiring process
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Orienting new hires to their function within the grand scheme, as well as established company norms.
- Addressing skills deficits through tailored in-house training.
- Coordinating external training as the need arises.
- Monitoring staffs' performance by liaising with line managers and department heads.
- Availing yourself as a sounding board for all employees with the explicit aim of improving their orientation and training.
- Upholding confidentiality, unless legally mandated to do otherwise.
- Liaising with existing staff to clarify job descriptions and related expectations.
- Studying and contributing to the operations and climate of our company.
- Drafting instructional manuals, onboarding materials, and other relevant documentation.
- Administering regular, detailed needs assessments to identify skills deficits.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor's Degree / Master's Degree qualification with 2 - 5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.