Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Relationship Officer Job at Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative, 23rd May, 2019
Relationship Officer Job at Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative, 23rd May, 2019
May 23, 2019, 11:15 PM
Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative, a microfinance institute whose Head office is located in Lagos is currently seeking to recruit the services below: Job Title: Relationship Officer Locations: Akure, Ondo, Ore, Ondo Job Objective & Summary
- To source for and open new accounts, disburse and manage loans and ensure full repayment as at when due
- Manage and follow up on loan to ensure prompt and due repayment, while preventing default.
- Efficiently and effectively manage defaults where they occur.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Relationship Manager.
- Attracts new customers to the business and maintain an excellent relationship with clients
- Analyze potential loan markets and development referral networks to locate prospects for credit products.
- Evaluate loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness while processing loan application of successful clients.
- Ensure client relationship management and confidentiality is maintained.
- Repetitively work towards increasing client base and product’s volume of portfolio.
- Pursue the sourcing of new accounts and client/savings mobilization.
- Conducts pre-loan training, client and guarantor’s verification.
- Ensure an efficient and effective process in savings and repayment collections.
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized academic institution in marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of Two (2) years relevant experience; working in a Banking or Microfinance bank setting.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good sales and marketing skills
- Ability and aptitude to work with detail, precision, speed, and accuracy.
- Basic computer literacy
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts