Reporter / Journalist at Freeki Worldwide Logistics Limited
Freeki Worldwide Logistics Limited is a logistics company trusted for safe, fast and reliable shipping and importation of parcels all across the globe.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reporter / Journalist
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for social media websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Interviewing guests via the telephone or in-person
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives. Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media, blog and company website metrics. Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Organizing meetings, interviews and schedules
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- OND / HND / BSC
- Experience Level: Entry level / Experience Length: 1 year
- Ability to follow strict deadlines and fast-check information
- Good observation and deduction skills
- Integrity and morality.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Current knowledge of headlines
- Excellent communication and networking skills along with an aptitude in extracting information
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, a Cover Letter to defend their suitability for the job applied for, samples of previous editorials/reports made to: email@example.com
15th May, 2020.