Research and Development Engineer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
Jun 8, 2020, 6:47 PM
Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria's foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research and Development Engineer
- Control open channels of communication to all department regarding the product issues and feedback for new ideas and innovation.
- Develop new ideas and improvement to the company’s portfolio of devices and services.
- Partake in troubleshooting of issues in existing/ongoing projects and propose solutions.
- Liaise with OEM on latest technology
- Data management of research and create manuals new and old devices.
- Manage research projects and liaise with the relevant department to ensure researches are within cost.
- Ensure research and development projects are finished within timeline.
- Compliance to the company policies and safety regulations.
- Perform tests and simulations for new devices to be integrated to the company’s equipment portfolio
- Report to the Technical Director and the managing director on job progress weekly.
- Communicate with customers when needed to know their needs and requirements.
- Calibrate and maintain laboratory and/or field research equipment, as specified by the requirements of the study
- Identify and compile lists of potential research subjects in accordance with study objectives and parameters as appropriate to the company goals
- Develop programs and software to meet client needs and requirements
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Technical Director and Managing Director.
- Degree in Electronics / Electrical or Computer Engineering or any related field
- Good knowledge of electronics, embedded systems and electrical installations
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain quality, safety and control standards.
- Knowledge of microcontroller and microprocessor applications
- Hands-on experience with electronics, and programming will be a plus.
- Programming proficiency in python, C++, JAVA.
- Good communication and technical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th June, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
Engineering Smartflow Technologies Limited Lagos State Electrical Engineering Computer Engineering Electronics Engineering