Research Associate at NSIA-LUTH Cancer Centre (NLCC)
NSIA-LUTH Cancer Centre (NLCC) is a healthcare service provider focused on cancer treatment and care. We are equipped with the most innovative cancer therapy solutions, making way for curative and palliative treatments to be delivered in Nigeria. We provide patients with a multidisciplinary team approach for the management of all types of cancers and we work with highly qualified specialists across various disciplines, allowing the center to offer cancer care of the utmost quality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Associate
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
- This role provides Research and Administrative support to the Research team within the center and other partnering organizations associated with the NLCC.
- Monitor clinical trials and take notes on activities
- Ensure compliance with all clinical trial protocols
- Curate data directly from clinical research
- Oversee clinical site activities that relate with Research
- Prepare correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials on findings
- Draft informed consents for trials
- Audit research trials
- Enter clinical research data into appropriate fields
- Transfer data from paper formats via computer, recorders, or scanners
- Organize spreadsheets with large numbers
- Coordinating with cancer specialists to collect cases for review, including the consolidation of all required media, images, etc.
- Tracking and reporting attendance
- Moderating tumor board meetings
- Preparing academic journal articles for discussion during tumor board meetings and coordinating CME credits accordingly
- Preparing case templates with all required information
- Reserving meeting space
- Managing calendar invitations
Qualification and Experience
- Must hold a Degree in Medicine or another related Medical discipline. Master's Degree in Public Health will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in medical analysis and proven knowledge of clinical trial protocol is essential;
- Experience of proactively identifying and addressing issues
- Experience of using software for qualitative data analysis.
- A minimum of 3 years’ post NYSC experience;
- Experience of working with research agencies and consultancies
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Critical thinking.
- Statistical and Graphical Analysis of Data.
- Experience of working with databases
- Planning and scheduling.
- Strong Microsoft office suite skill
- Superior attention to detail
- Demonstrate professionalism towards sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), organizational skills (both internally, and to external associates)
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.