Resident Control Officer at Polaris Bank Limited
Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Resident Control Officer
Job Type: Full-time
- We are currently sourcing for candidates to be recruited as Resident Control Officers at the Head Office.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring an effective internal control system in the Head Office, reviewing and monitoring transactions, and exceptions observed and highlighted for corrections.
- Conducting spot checks, reviewing processes and policies, and reporting critical issues on a monthly and quarterly basis for management attention through the Head, head Office Control
- Ensuring that the processes, policies as well as regulations are complied with.
- Reviewing the processes and policies and advising management of best practices.
- Conducting spot checks
- Preparation of weekly/monthly/quarterly reports.
- Review and confirmation of expense before payment.
- Monitoring the Access door control.
- Monitoring of CCTV, Smoke detector and fire extinguisher.
- Reviewing reconciliation proof and identifying long outstanding item for prompt resolution.
- User access control review and approvals.
Preferred skills and experience / Requirements
- Basic knowledge of banking operations.
- Adequate knowledge of KYC, EDD, and AML.
- Ability to use Excel and PowerPoint applications very well.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Investigation and report writing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply