Retail Store Manager / Assistant Store Manager at BrandCo Nigeria Limited
BrandCo's core focus is to identify high-street brands that appeal to the urban African consumer and offer these through world class retail experiences. We take time to understand a brand's offering and how it can be tailored to consumer's shopping habits and preferences in our target markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Store Manager / Assistant Store Manager
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Oversee the store's daily operations.
- Responsible for the presentation of the store, sales floor, products, signage and displays.
- Ensure that BrandCo’s policies, procedures and controls are followed.
- Maintain Visual Merchandising Standards in line with brand standards.
- Ensure that stock control is within BrandCo guidelines.
- Responsible for ensuring that customer service guidelines and initiatives are in place.
- Ensure compliance in all areas of customer service, store operations and loss prevention.
- Report on buying trends, customer needs and preference.
- Deal with customer complaints and grievances or refer them to the Area manager promptly.
- Train, motivate, encourage, and provide constructive guidance to their teams to achieve effective operations.
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Drive sales and team performance in meeting monthly sales targets.
- Ensure that stores are always properly merchandized.
- Ensure the store always remains clean and presentable.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree and M.Sc. in Business Management / Administration / Marketing or any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years related experience in a structured retail environment.
- Goal-oriented and commercially aware
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Excellent people and managerial skills
- Strong drive, confidence, and enthusiasm
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of mail
Application Deadline 22nd October, 2021.