Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Risk Analyst at PR24 Nigeria Limited
Risk Analyst at PR24 Nigeria Limited
Mar 19, 2020, 10:50 AM
PR24 is a specialist provider of risk management solutions and security services. We incorporate pre-emptive contingency planning and reporting, countrywide threat level assessment, risk mitigation advisory including the deployment of multi-skilled responders tailored to the unique needs of each client.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Risk Analyst Location: Lagos
- PR24 NIGERIA is one of the leading companies in our field in the area. We are hiring a talented Risk Analyst professional to join our team.
- If you're excited to be part of a winning team, then this is a great place to grow your career.
- Develop systems and processes for gathering and storing data for future analytic projects
- Conduct research into potential clients and understand the risks of accepting each one or decisions to be made by clients
- Identify economic and financial trends that may present a risk to the company
- Monitor internal and external data points that may affect the risk level of a decision
- Analyze data to better understand potential risks, concerns and outcomes of decisions
- Aggregate data from multiple sources to provide a comprehensive assessment
- Create reports, summaries, presentations and process documents to display results
- Collaborate with other team members to effectively analyze and present data
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to independently solve problems with data
- Quantitative and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to understand new analytical concepts
- Presentation skills, including public speaking and presentation creation using PowerPoint or a similar program
- A qualified degree; a master’s degree would be an added advantage
- One to five years of experience as an analyst in a similar company or related field
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and meet daily deadlines for projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to inform managers and other stakeholders of results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, other analysis programs
- Ability to manage multiple projects and programs at the same time to complete work
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts