Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > Risk Supervisor at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Risk Supervisor at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Feb 21, 2020, 9:50 AM
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) - Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria's largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Risk Supervisor Location: Lagos Reporting To: Risk Manager
- Will be responsible for assisting the Risk Manager in all risk management activities.
- Maintain a dynamic enterprise-wide risk register and events & near-misses register
- Generate and compile risk data, analyze the data regularly and generate summary risk reports.
- Provide support to business and process lines in developing their processes and procedures
- Review policies and processes regularly and identify and escalate gaps that need to be addressed.
- Follow up on risk management recommendations to ensure timely and complete implementation
- Create risk awareness and facilitate risk management trainings
- Monitor activities and processes in the company to ensure that laid down processes are being followed.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Support special projects related to the development and maturation of ERM programs
- Help facilitate various business needs such as data analysis and risk report creation
- Assist in the collection of data that may pertain to specific market, business or competitive analyses
- Assist in the management of project plans (including project timelines, data requirements, specific steps)
- Assist in developing risk management processes, data forms, and reports.
- Provide support to business and process lines on risk identification, assessment, mitigation, monitoring, documentation, and reporting.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the Risk Manager.
- First degree in Science field or Social Science field
- Relevant professional certification
- Risk management experience of 5 years in a relevant sector
- Strong risk management knowledge
- Good understanding of the power industry
- Organizational skills
- Persuasive skills
- Oral and written communication skill
- Analytical skill
- Team building.
- Change catalyst.
- Supervisory skills
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts