Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Rockyhills Development and Acquisition Limited Job Recruitment
Rockyhills Development and Acquisition Limited Job Recruitment
Feb 14, 2020, 8:46 AM
Rockyhills Development and Acquisition Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estate Manager Location: Lagos
- Provide lease administration for commercial properties.
- Prepare financial budgets, reports and statements relating to real estate business.
- Initiate and implement methodologies in managing properties.
- Handle and execute day-to-day operations of commercial properties.
- Answer and respond to customer services requests and inquiries.
- Process customer work orders, needs and requirements.
- Interact and ensure smooth relationships between tenants and owners.
- Sound candidate with B.Sc Honours should apply.
- Minimum of 2-3 years cognate experience
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor Location: Lagos
- Measure and value the work done on site
- Pay subcontractors
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.
- Price / forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- Additional qualification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of B.Sc Honours
Job Title: Site Engineer Location: Lagos
- Must involves in levelling and surveying a site, checking drawings and quantities and ensuring the accuracy of calculations.
- Must able to work, plan, organize and meet deadlines. If technical or any other problems crop up, it is up to him/her to resolve them.
- Must ready to be part of the site management team, and takes some of the responsibility for security, health and safety, and organising and supervising materials and people.
- Act as day-to-day managers on a construction site, and the main source of technical advice and quality control for everyone working on it.
- B.Sc Honours
- M.Sc; An added advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years cognate experience.
Job Title: Civil Engineer Location: Lagos
- Resolving design and development problems
- Managing budgets and project resources
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- Making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
- assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects.
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- Minimum of B.Sc.
Job Title: Business Development Executive Location: Lagos
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Minimum of B.Sc and HND.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.Application Deadline 10th March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts