Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answers
End Police brutality in Nigeria. #EndSARSJobs > IT and Telecoms > Sales & Account Management Officer Vacancy at SENRI Limited
Sales & Account Management Officer Vacancy at SENRI Limited
Aug 7, 2019, 7:00 AM
SENRI Limited is a Japanese ICT Company. We are looking for a leader to cultivate and build relationships with enterprise customers, working with technical sales executives. Our mobile-based sales automation service, SENRI, is aiming at changing the way they work at enterprises, and strengthening distribution networks in Africa. We started operations from 2015, we have been successful in the development of the service and acquisition of customers in Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria, with a multi-national team from Kenya, DRC, Uganda and Japan. For expanding our business in Nigeria, we need you now. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales & Account Management Officer Location: Lagos Scope of Work
- Lead customer in manufacturing and distributing companies to decide starting our services
- Run presentation and product demo at the meeting
- Search and contact new customers in the areas of manufacturers and distributors
- Arrange meeting with new customer
- Generate leads from various sources (directory, reference,market search, etc.)
- Run effective cold calling to get meetings with new customer.
- Plan how to close customers and agree on term based on the initial calls and meetings
- Let directors make decision to start a project
- Cultivate a market in the areas of manufacturing and distribution:
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B sales (Corporate Sales)
- ICT business background is plus
- Flexible in working with a small multi-national team
- Applicants must not be less than 20 years or more than 30 years of age.
- Self-motivated to keep improving the way of work
- A goal-oriented and dedicated team member
- Working hour: 8:30-17:30
- Working day: Monday - Friday
- Compensation to be discussed based on his/her capability and experience
- Probationary period will be 3-6 months
- Long-term employment decision to be made by the end of this period
- Please make the title of your CV to be "(Your Name) CV"
- The following information shall be added in the email for sure:
- Date of the birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Final Academic Background
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts