Sales and Marketing Executive (Agency Banking) at Orange Group
Orange Group is an innovative Fast Moving Consumer Goods company based out of Nigeria, with a footprint that stretches across West Africa in three key segments; Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, Food and Beverage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive (Agency Banking)
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Anambra, Lagos and Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify and onboard viable agents/ locations for onboarding.
- Ensure optimal performance of all agents activated.
- Provide support on all activities related to agent onboarding, management, business development, and issue resolution.
- Prompt resolution of issues and complaints by POS Agents
- Manage Agents’ activities and intensity in line with set targets.
- Ensure consistent visits to Agent location to monitor transactions as well as Agent overall welfare.
- Ensure branding materials get to Agent locations and are properly displayed.
- Periodic visit to an Agent location to ensure proper management and use of the Bank’s POS terminals deployed to Agents.
- Ensure optimal utilization of POS terminals and mobile app.
- Monitor Agents’ performance: Transactions count against set targets
- Conduct periodic training for agents to keep them abreast of the pricing model, product features, new initiatives and other activities in the agency banking business.
- Ensure prompt completion of account opening/onboarding process.
- BSc in any discipline.
- NYSC Status: Completed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and I.T. skills.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- A minimum of 6 months sales experience.
- Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 23rd December, 2022.
- Ensure you read and understand the procedure before you proceed to fill out the form.
- Once you start to fill out the form, you cannot come back to the previous page, hence you must ensure your details are correct.
- Ensure you have the soft copy of your CV ready for upload.
- The size of your CV must not exceed 5 MB
- After uploading your CV, you will be prompted to take the online Aptitude Test.
- Make sure that you have a pencil, paper and calculator ready before you start the test
- This is a 45 minutes test that will assess your basic competencies in numeracy and comprehension.
- For your application to be successfully submitted, you must complete the test