Sales Engineer at First Electric Power and Automation Services Limited
Feb 23, 2021, 5:34 AM
First Electric Power and Automation Services Limited (www.firstelectricco.com) provide sustainable electric power, electric vehicle (EV) infrastructure and automation solutions to address the diverse need of our customers. We manufacture FE Series inverters with inbuilt energy management solutions that provide power conditioning, control and data analytics solution to provide users with reliable power.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit a Sales Engineer, who will be responsible for contacting potential clients, providing technical solutions and introducing new products.
- Negotiate contracts, terms and conditions.
- Review cost and sales performance.
- Create marketing content and manage the company social media platform.
- Provide product information and technical advice to clients.
- Identify and establish a new business, and ensure that sales targets are met.
- Prepare tenders, proposals, and quotations.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support.
Qualifications and Experience
- A B.Eng in Electrical Engineering or any related discipline is acceptable.
- 2-5 years work experience.
- Previous experience and Technical skills in an industrial engineering company or commercial/sales company involving contact with customers is compulsory for this role.
- Applicants living close to Ajah are advised to apply for this role.
- Good Technical Abilities, Sales, Team Work, Marketing Management, Digital Marketing, Communication and Interpersonal skills, Innovation, Attention to detail, Commercial Awareness, Professionalism, Analytical skills.
Pension, Annual Bonus, Hmo and Other Benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their Resume to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th March, 2021.