Sales Executive at Rossetti Tiles Limited
Rossetti Tiles is a leader in innovative tiles and sanitary-ware distribution. As a representative for top manufacturers around the world, we focus on providing the best value for our customers through exceptional customer services and innovative products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generate revenue and profit for the business by marketing all company products and services towards delivering on set revenue targets
- Grow customer base - sign on new customers and increase business from existing customers
- Sell entire range of company products to walk in customers as well as through marketing
- Identify and visit prospective customers to pitch company products (tiles and other building finishing products) and generate sales revenue (through cold and warm calling)
- Follow up on sales leads from existing or new customers and generate revenue to meet assigned targets
- Build a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales
- Achieve set monthly sales and revenue targets for the branch.
- Create & maintain database of all customer categories - architects, contractors, engineers’ contacts who could benefit from the company’s business.
- Prepare and submit periodic sales, calls and marketing reports
- Track competition product pricing & strategies towards achieving improvements in competitiveness.
- Attend and represent the company at trade shows, conferences and other marketing events;
- Liaise with other members of the office team across stations to meet company objectives
- Prepare Weekly and Monthly Reports and send as required
- Regular marketing visit to building construction sites to liaise with architects, contractors and building engineers.
- Respond and follow up on customer enquiries that originate through phone calls, social media, etc and resolve any customer issues
- Promptly process all received customer orders following confirmation of order through payment
- Monitor and thoroughly check all customer orders to ensure accuracy
- Deliver technical presentations on company products; demonstrating how the products will meet client needs
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education where and when necessary
- Generate proposals or tenders according to client’s specifications when required.
- Generate accurate cost calculations to provide customers with quotations.
- Negotiate terms of an agreement with a view to closing sales.
- Create invoices, receipts and delivery notes accurately for every transaction
- Update and record sales transactions using Microsoft Office and Palladium®
- Deliver post-sales services to ensure client satisfaction
Required Skills and Experience
- Ability to think through instructions and improve on same for best possible outcome
- Ability to express self and speak confidently, including command of English
- Ability to speak 2 - 3 Nigerian languages would be an added advantage (including Yoruba)
- Candidates should preferably live in the Surulere or Ajah environs
- An HND or University Degree in any Science or Social Science course
- 2-6 years’ experience selling in the Building or Construction or Related industries
- Strong interpersonal skills and confident
- Smart, intelligent, mature and hardworking
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using "Sales Executive - Tiles" as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th July, 2021.