Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Sales Executive at the Workplace Centre Limited
Sales Executive at the Workplace Centre Limited
Mar 19, 2020, 5:19 PM
The Workplace Centre Limited - We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Market the various loan products of the company and also evaluate, and recommend approval of credit loan applications.
- Submit applications to second level officers for verification and recommendation.
- Maintain market intelligence on industry competition and report accordingly.
- Assist in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Market company products to individuals and firms, promoting services that may meet customers' needs.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Identify new prospects and build relationship with them.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and net worth to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Minimum of HND certificate.
- At least 2 years sales experience, preferable in financial service sector
- Communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Presentation and persuasive skills
- Deciding and initiating action
- Attention to Detail
- Computer appreciation skills (Microsoft Office)
- Relationship management and networking
Remuneration and Perks
- N 60,000 net monthly, plus N10,000 for Transport/Call card and Commission.
- Other Benefits: HMO and Pension
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with Role (Sales Executive) applying as subject of the email. Note: Only candidates residing on the Island and environs or willing to work on the Island should apply.Application Deadline 31st March, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts