Sales Executive in a Major Energy and Power Company
George Houston Resources Limited - Our client, a major player in the Energy and Power sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (20KVA to 1000KVA Generator)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Sales Executive is responsible for developing the generator sales business in the assigned area.
- Identify, research, and secure new business opportunities, utilizing prospecting skills and community/business networking to quote projects, increase revenue and improve margins.
- Follow the sales cycle from beginning to end including initial contact; client needs analysis, development of proposals and presentation, and closing the deal.
- Develop sales strategy in concert with district business plans utilizing strategic planning processes that encompass company, market and industry trends in order to ensure coordination of efforts to achieve goals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, local electrical contractors electrical engineers, telecommunications accounts, municipalities, utility contractors and many other potential accounts.
- Identify and coordinate industry related trade shows to increase company awareness and prospect potential clients.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years of experience.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Age: 35 years Below.
- Should have the knowledge of the territory & as well retail / distribution network.
- Worked in B2B, Industrial AC system.
- Proven sales experience; sector-specific sales experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
Very Attractive + incentive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "SE (Generator)" as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th September, 2021.