Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > Sales Executive - MFI at Greenlight Planet
Sales Executive - MFI at Greenlight Planet
Feb 20, 2020, 11:49 AM
Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive. Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Sales Executive - MFI Locations: Ondo, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Kano, Kogi Job Type: Full-time Reporting to: Area Sales Executives
- The Sales Executive will work closely with the Commercial team (Partnership Sales) to serve existing and potential Microfinance Institutions partners by providing product and service information, supporting trade activations while resolving product issues effectively.
- Channeling client queries and ensuring resolution
- Efficiently supporting trade activations and marketing campaigns as per set plans.
- Conducting product and sales training to partner staff.
- Satisfying aftersales and warranty requirements.
- Growing sales across Micro Finance Institutions in assigned territory
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned
- Keen to deliver high standards of service
- Must work well under pressure, and ready to travel 75% of the time
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English and the main local language of the assigned territory.
- Clear thinking/problem-solving ability
- Results-oriented and able to prioritize measurable objectives.
- Has a Degree or Advanced Diploma in a Business Administration / Sales and Marketing
- Has two years of hands-on experience in FMCG or Renewable Energy industry
- Is computer literate with proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
- Strong customer focus
- Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts