Sales Executives at Bhojsons Plc
George Houston Resources Limited - Our client, Bhojsons Plc (Manufacturing Industry), is recruting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently seeking to recruit a dedicated, ambitious and energetic Sales Executive for our client Bhojsons Plc (Manufacturing Industry) to help grow their customer base and improve engagement and patronage with existing clients.
- To manage sales of the company’s products and services in defined geographical areas
- To manage existing and build new relationship
- Prospecting for new sales and opportunities
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- To maintain and grow sales and gross margin for the product range in line with company budgets and strategic plans
- Keep abreast of market developments and communicate relevant information to the sales manager
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing available resources
- Implementing sales plan that will expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
Requirements and Qualifications
- OND / HND / First Degree from any recognized institution
- Well exposed to B2C Marketing and must have exposure in commercial markets
- MUST have 4 years of cognate experience as Sales Executive in FMCG industry
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Age: 28-38 Years
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with proficiency in English Language
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th October, 2021.